I was so thrilled to receive this amazing testimonial from Jeff King, the Co-Producer of Elementary on his wife's makeup at her wedding!
His bride-to-be was stunning makeup free, which made my job easy! And this is the ultimate goal for all my bridal clients... to feel like the most beautiful perfect version of herself.
Here's the face chart that I used for Erin on her wedding day:
Here are the products that I used on Erin as well! I've included links for your shopping convenience if you want to get the look.
- CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion to keep her skin smooth and create a nice base for the makeup.
- Primer by Maryelle Artistry
- Foundation by Laura Mercier - Silk Creme Oil Free Photo Edition Foundation in Creme Ivory
- Face Powder by MAKE UP FOR EVER - HD Microfinish Powder
- Blush by MAKE UP FOR EVER - HD Blush Fawn and Rosewood
- Eye Shadow by Laura Mercier - Sandstone, Topaz & Coffee Grounds
- Eye Liner by STILA Stay on all day waterproof liquid eyeliner Dark Brown- chocolate brown
- Highliner by MARC JACOBSIn the Buff (#80 gel eye crayon)
- Mascara by Trish McEvoy - High volume in Jet Black
- Lips by Maryelle Artistry Vitamin ‘e’ Stick packed with antioxidan
- Lipgloss with vanilla extract and vitamin e in Pinky
Thank you Jeff and Erin! It was a pleasure working with you both and congratulations on your marriage!