6 Preparation Tips for
Your Makeup and/or Hair Trial
- Come with a clean, freshly washed, exfoliated, and moisturized face.
- Wash and blow dry your hair using little to no products the night before or the morning of your trial and use a flat iron to tame any frizz. If your hair is curly and you would like the artist to work with your natural texture (recommended especially in humid environments) use your favorite product for your curls and let your hair dry naturally.
- Wear a shirt that matches the color of your dress and neckline design, if possible.
- Bring your hair accessories/veil with you. Your head piece can completely transform your hairstyle.
- Knowing what makeup and hair styles you like is just as important as knowing what looks you don’t like. Pictures are worth a thousand words and Pinterest is full of inspirational makeup and hair style images. Bring those images with you along with a picture of your dress so the artist can get a sense of your personal style.
- And most importantly, relax and enjoy!